Monday, January 11, 2010

Oh yeah, we do have kids!

The last post was all about Michael and I and that was about the end of our story. Since then we've hosted Thanksgiving for 20+ people, had a family birthday party for Olivia who turned 4,took a 3 day trip to Disneyland to celebrate both kids' birthdays, took the kids to the SeaWorld Holiday Nights, went to the kids Christmas performance for Kidz Klub, squeezed in a birthday lunch for Michael, had a family party for Jacob who turned 7, went to Olivia's preschool Christmas Sing, watched the kids sing at the Christmas Cantata, celebrated Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in Ramona, took the kids to Hawaii the day after Christmas, and finally squeezed in my (Jessica's) birthday this past weekend. Whew! In between all of that I worked, did Christmas shopping and worked on planning my 20 year class reunion. I'm thinking I'm in need of another vacation.

Unfortunately since we just came home from 9 days in Hawaii I'm not going to get any sympathy and that is to be expected. We had a great time since Thanksgiving and I promise we will catch everybody up with some pictures soon. For now the demand is to see some Hawaii pictures so that is where we'll start! Stay tuned I hope to post the beginning in the next couple days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was your funniest post yet! ROFL:)

Jenn